- Blogger is a free service for communication, self-expression, and freedom of speech. We believe Blogger increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people. One of the main purposes of encouraging comments on a blog is to promote a sense of community.
- The blog is probably one of the company’s most valuable marketing tools. It should be used to build trust with our customers, generate leads, educate customers, and build brand awareness. So, if a reader tells us that the blog’s content quality is poor, that comment will probably make us cringe just a little.
- The best company blogs are engaging, deliver value, and align with the company’s business strategy. The content which we develop for our blog should help us deliver/develop a consistent brand message.
- SEBI circular CIR/ISD/1/2011 dated March 23, 2011, on Unauthenticated news circulated by SEBI Registered market intermediaries through various modes of communication.
- It has been observed that unauthenticated news related to various scrips are circulated in blogs/chat forums/e-mail etc. by employees of Broking Houses/OtherIntermediaries without adequate caution are strictly prohibited.
- Access to Blogs/Chat forums/Messenger sites etc. should either be restricted to limited users after getting proper approval from management.
- Blog users should be well informed that any market-related news received by them either in their official mail/personal mail/ or in any other manner, should be forwarded only after the same has been seen and approved by the concerned Intermediary’s Compliance Officer. If an employee fails to do so, he/she shall
be deemed to have violated the various provisions contained in SEBI Act/Rules/Regulations etc. and shall be liable for action.