Support Account Opening
- What are the steps involved to open a Trading Account - Physical form
- How do I add the new Segment/Exchange to my existing Trading Account?
- How many bank accounts can I add to my trading account?
- What is the procedure to open a HUF account?
- How do I change my registered address in my trading account?
- Which bank accounts are linked to my account?
- Why has the application been rejected?
- How much time does it take to open an account online?
- Why is income proof mandatory for F&O trading?
- Why was my signature rejected?
- What is the procedure to open a Partnership account?
- How do I open a ZEBU Trading Account?
- How do I change my Bank account or Add another bank in my trading account?
How do I open a ZEBU Trading Account?
There are three simple ways to open an account. 01. Using E-KYC based on AADHAR (Link to redirect EKYC Online e-KYC) You will be prompted to begin the EKYC registration process -> To begin utilising the EKYC page, you will be given a user id and password -> After logging in, enter your AADHAR number -> Enter the generated UIDAI OTP -> Fill in the necessary details -> Next upload the necessary documents-> Save your information -> Sign-in using the second UIDAI-issued OTP. e-KYC link 02. By downloading a copy of our Physical KYC form from our website. (KYC Application form) 03. By contacting our RM / Service Department. You can contact our representative by clicking here. (Zebu Contact details )