Support Account Opening
- What are the steps involved to open a Trading Account - Physical form
- How do I add the new Segment/Exchange to my existing Trading Account?
- How many bank accounts can I add to my trading account?
- What is the procedure to open a HUF account?
- How do I change my registered address in my trading account?
- Which bank accounts are linked to my account?
- Why has the application been rejected?
- How much time does it take to open an account online?
- Why is income proof mandatory for F&O trading?
- Why was my signature rejected?
- What is the procedure to open a Partnership account?
- How do I open a ZEBU Trading Account?
- How do I change my Bank account or Add another bank in my trading account?
What are the steps involved to open a Trading Account - Physical form
01. Fill the KYC Form 02. Sign on all the required places 03. Submit the relevant proofs/documents The list of required documents are listed below: Paste your photograph on the KYC form and sign across it. 1 Self-attested PAN Card copy. 1 Self-attested copy of your address proof (It can be any one of these: Driving license, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Bank statement, etc.) 1 Self-attested copy of your income proof (It can be any of these: latest salary slip, ITR, Form 16, 6-month bank Statement, etc.) Bank Proof Personalized canceled cheque(name printed on it) or bank statement or bank passbook copy(With visible bank account number, MICR and IFSC code) (KYC Application form)