Support Account Opening
- What are the steps involved to open a Trading Account - Physical form
- How do I add the new Segment/Exchange to my existing Trading Account?
- How many bank accounts can I add to my trading account?
- What is the procedure to open a HUF account?
- How do I change my registered address in my trading account?
- Which bank accounts are linked to my account?
- Why has the application been rejected?
- How much time does it take to open an account online?
- Why is income proof mandatory for F&O trading?
- Why was my signature rejected?
- What is the procedure to open a Partnership account?
- How do I open a ZEBU Trading Account?
- How do I change my Bank account or Add another bank in my trading account?
How many bank accounts can I add to my trading account?
You can add 2 bank accounts to your trading account, one bank account will be primary, where all payments will be released to that account. However, based on your convenience you can change the primary bank to secondary and vice versa.