Support Account Opening
- What are the steps involved to open a Trading Account - Physical form
- How do I add the new Segment/Exchange to my existing Trading Account?
- How many bank accounts can I add to my trading account?
- What is the procedure to open a HUF account?
- How do I change my registered address in my trading account?
- Which bank accounts are linked to my account?
- Why has the application been rejected?
- How much time does it take to open an account online?
- Why is income proof mandatory for F&O trading?
- Why was my signature rejected?
- What is the procedure to open a Partnership account?
- How do I open a ZEBU Trading Account?
- How do I change my Bank account or Add another bank in my trading account?
How much time does it take to open an account online?
If you have all the required documents readily available to you, it takes only about 10 minutes to complete the account opening process online and E-Sign your application using OTPs. After that, it will take us up to 24 working hours to send you the newly created account details with login credentials to your registered Email ID. You will be able to log in and place trades/investments using your account. As a new client, if you want to familiarize yourself with our platforms.